All the images and texts of this web are legally registered under copyright.
Therefore, no contents of its pages may be used for any purpose without previous written legal permission by Matilde Portalés.
Reproduction, storage in a retrieval system, transformation, retransmission, or any kind of commercial or personal exploitation of the materials shown is prohibited unless prior explicit authorization by the author.
I am dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting my website or communicating electronically with me.
When accessing this website, I will learn certain information about you during your visit. How I will handle information I learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
Information I collect
In operating my website I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to my website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in the contact form on my website, such as when you registered for information.
- Information provided to me when you communicate with me for any reason.
Use of your information
The information that I collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable me to provide my services to you.
In addition, I may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from me, relating to my products and/or services. To provide information on other products I feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet my contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to my website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect my service.
- If you are an existing customer, I may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
The information collected is occasionally also for statistical purposes. I may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, I may use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
I will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit my site, unless you choose to provide such information to me, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
Storing Your personal data
Data that is provided to me is stored privately and securely off the internet.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore I cannot guarantee the security of data sent to me electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on my website including links to social media websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. I do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as I have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that I hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that I hold about you please contact me.
In case of any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me through email: firstname.lastname@example.org